Orlando Small Business Attorney John R. Samaan
John believes in building and maintaining strong relationships, not only with clients, but within the community.
Full-Service Small Business Law Firm
John prides himself on the ability to handle a broad spectrum of legal needs for small businesses. Whether you come to the firm for assistance with a business transaction (buying, selling or dissolving a business) or litigation matter, he will not only help your need in court, but let you know how that can affect you and your family. He can assist small business owners throughout the entire life cycle of the business, from assisting with the business start-up process to selling a business or drafting the business succession plan.
John is proud to provide personal attention to each client. He takes an interest in each case, meaning that you benefit from the advice from an attorney who brings real world and legal knowledge to your issue. John believes his clients are important and he strives to ensure that they are treated that way.
Areas of Practice and Small Business Services
- Legal Services for Small Businesses
- Business Law and Litigation
- Forming a New Business Entity and Legal Structure
- Buying a Business
- Selling a Business
- Business Succession Planning
- Contract Review
- Contract Preparation
- Estate Planning (including Wills and Trusts)
- Power of Attorney Preparation
- Construction and Contractor Licensing in Florida
- Professional License Defense
- Real Estate License Defense
- Medical License Defense
- Florida, 1998
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1999
- Orange County Bar Association, 1999-Present
- Teen Court Advisory Board, Orange County, 1999-2001